Included in basic set-up:
Content Management System (generally Joomla or WordPress), database-driven site frameworks with vast capacity for add-ons. Go to the links for examples.
- consultation on your needs and wishes
- template-based design to give your organization consistency – Individual and highly customized. No two alike!
- responsive framework - looks good and works well on all devices!
- static front page (www.rodeomotorsports.com) or dynamic -- latest articles float to the top (www.uuwr.org)
- user editing of pages/articles with easy front-end log-in
- One hour’s training on basic article adding and editing
- custom icon (that tiny logo that shows up next to your site name in the browser)
- breadcrumbs (indicators for what page you are on in the site, such as Home > FAQs > General)
- embed video content from YouTube and more (www.henryshamburgers.com)
- search feature that includes all articles, documents, and calendar entries (www.uuwomensconnection.org)
- social media share buttons (http://chalicesparx.org)
- search optimization: search-engine-friendly URLs with keywords instead of numbers.
Small - up to 5 pages
Medium - up to 10 pages and 1 extra ( + 130.00 )
Large - up to 20 pages and 2 extras ( + 240.00 )
XLarge - up to 30 pages and 3 extras ( + 360.00 )
Complex - negotiated ( + 590.00 )